The role of Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) will see you lead from the front line with your team on the night shift ensuring over 350 tonnes of goods materials are distributed on a nightly basis to customers all across the country.
My client are leading independent merchants with a nationwide network. They work closely with their customers to become integral partners in their operations by not only supplying my clients quality goods, but also provide first class services, sharing knowledge and information and offering advice.
The key responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) will be:
- Leading a team of 6-7 operatives on the night shift (5pm-2am) Monday through Friday
- Review resource capability to ensure efficient running of the operation
- Managing KPIs set for outbound goods ensuring all goods are picked, packed and dispatched within company guidelines
- Manage and organise both the warehouse operatives and transport team to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure all staff are correctly trained on relevant equipment
- Maintain stock levels are correct by by the use of computer stock moves, stock adjustments and miscellaneous receipts
- Assist the management of all trunking movements throughout the shift
- Develop and implement standard operation procedures
You will also be required to be hands on by using MHE, counterbalance and loading trucks
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) will be:
- Experienced as a manager and/or leading a team of operatives in a warehouse environment
- Strong people management skills
- Experience working in a time critical environment and strict deadlines
- KPI Management skills
- Ability to bring multiple teams together
It is essential the candidate has a counterbalance license as you may be required to provide hand on support when required.
The offered salary for the role of Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) based near Sutton Coldfield is up to £32,000 per annum