Trustaff is seeking an experienced Medical Surgical Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Beachwood, OH. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Medical /Surgical Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (MS RN) is responsible for managing the care of adult or elderly patients experiencing general medical conditions or general surgical procedures that require hospitalization and intervention. The Medical Surgical RN will treat patients after illness, injury, or surgery or those with acute health conditions with medications as directed by a physician.
1+ year of recent Med/Surg RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email job@
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Since 2002, Trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country. Imagine taking your skills and experience someplace new - Texas or New York, Alaska or California.
With great pay, outstanding benefits, and dedicated personal service, our travelers trust Trustaff to accelerate their careers.
Thousands of jobs nationwide
All Specialties / Modalities
Weekly Direct Deposit
Full Benefits Packages including 401k & more
24/7/365 Support Staff
Sign-On, Completion, Referral, and Extension BonusesJoint Commission-certified & proud member of NATHO
Whether you're a Physical Therapist who wants to spend a few months in sunny Hawaii or an Oncology RN who's always wanted to experience Alaska's northern lights, Trustaff can help make your dreams a reality.