Apply for this job now
Teller I or II
- South San Francisco, California
- Job Type
- 8 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Get your foot in the door for an opportunity that could lead to fantastic career possibilities...includes our benefit plan of medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays, vacation and sick time...plus a whole lot more!!
The Teller is responsible for identifying financial solutions, promoting and referring Bank products and services to new and existing customers at the teller line and through telemarketing. Handles customer service transactions, such as receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and withdrawing funds. Provides information and assistance in researching customer problems, balances a cash drawer daily and answers customer inquiries.
• Probes for customer financial needs and recommends bank products and services.
• Refers retail loan and deposit products.
• Meets referral goals as assigned.
• Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to Bank customers ensuring that all customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines.
• Ensures that cash and security procedures are followed accounting for assigned cash.
• Balances cash drawer and maintains drawer within limits.
• Completes necessary documentation and data entry.
• Processes all deposit and loan transactions.
• Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers to maintain contact and satisfy servicing needs.
• Assists other branch team members in non-primary assigned duties when necessary.
• Assists in training branch team members on product knowledge and skill development when necessary.
• Performs monthly certifications when necessary.
• Assists in processing ATM (including balancing) and night drop.
• Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures.
• Maintains a current understanding of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, suspicious activity reporting, CIP, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds Availability Act, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
• High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
• Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
• Able to successfully complete Bank's product and sales training courses.
• Teller II - 6 months to 2 years banking experience
• May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, with assets of over $8 billion and more than 45 years of financial stability. Tri Counties Bank provides a unique brand of Service With Solutions for communities throughout California with a breadth of personal, small business and commercial banking services, plus an extensive branch network, more than 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, and advanced online and mobile banking.
Tri Counties Bank remains strong and profitable through our top-down commitment to our core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our community engagement. We still believe in the vision of the helpful and caring community banker. As we grow and serve more communities, we become more involved, providing substantial financial and volunteer support to local economies and community organizations. We applaud our employees who roll up their sleeves to work and volunteer for a greater good in our communities.
Tri Counties Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability/Veteran.
- Job Reference: 707227063-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: Tri Counties Bank
- Location: South San Francisco, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent