As a member of the Office of the CIO, in the role of Structured Product Analyst you are in a highly visible position within the Bank that will interact with members of senior management and several internal constituencies across the organization. You will have responsibility for performing security-level fundamental analysis, portfolio surveillance, and researching and evaluating current and prospective investment opportunities. Responsibilities What you'll do:
Required Qualifications What you need:
- Work as part of the Office of the CIO to support investment activities within the Bank's $15B+ domestic fixed income securities portfolio
- Monitor bond market activity across all fixed income markets and provide management with updated market news, industry trends, trading activity, and regulatory developments along with the potential impact on market pricing/valuations
- Gather and disseminate market and sector information (spreads, issuance, etc.) to investment team
- Assist in surveillance of the Bank's structured products portfolio
- Partner with technology to develop infrastructure to surveil the portfolio and monitor risk
- Collaborate with investment colleagues to help re-underwrite, evaluate, track, and document investment activity
- Create presentations, reports, and other documentation
- Understand and adhere to the Bank's risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls.
- Consistently model and reinforce the Ameriprise Values and 10 Behaviors & Commitments in how we work together.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience ideally with a focus on structured products
- Basic understanding of bank regulatory constraints and objectives
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation development skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate across teams
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. The Banking and Cash Solutions team mission is to make life more rewarding by helping others achieve their goals and dreams by providing compelling product solutions and a seamless client experience. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Banking and Cash Solutions.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.