Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Beaumont is now offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for this full-time, Days position in the Ernst Cardiovascular Center.
Under the general supervision of a nurse manager or other nursing leader, performs diversified clinical duties by providing nursing care to acutely or chronically ill patients.
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
- Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
- Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
1. Provides specialized nursing care to patients with illnesses, combined medical problems or attitudes that require adaptation of established nursing procedures
2. Acts as liaison between the patient and family, physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team
3. Administers prescribed IV medications, blood and blood components and intravenous fluids and monitors patient response to drug treatments
4. Provides wound management, nutritional guidance, and psychological support to patients, families and to the professional staff
5. Interprets and implements policies and procedures set forth by nursing and hospital administration
6. Functions as a clinical and community resource, educator, and consultant.
7. Able to coordinate and provide care for patients based on detailed treatment protocols initiated by physicians without need of direct physician supervision.
8. Duties as assigned based on specific specialty and/or service line.
Equivalent to a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from an NLN-approved school of nursing.
B. Work Experience:
Three years of acute nursing experience required. Previous Cardiology experience is preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
Must possess RN license in State of Michigan.
Certification in appropriate specialty preferred.
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.