AVENU is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to join our Product team! Our technology allows Fintechs to embed our banking services (via Partner APIs) into their web and mobile applications. We need a well-rounded product leader with a combination of strong product management skills, Payments knowledge (ACH or credit card domain knowledge), and software development experience. This position is an amazing entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who endeavors to play a pivotal role in developing industry-leading banking technology products and services.
The Senior Product Manager will focus on managing overall Fintech partner customer experience, which include software development projects and our partner onboarding and certification processes. Senior Product Manager will align the cross functional teams re: the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product and will be responsible for communicating the 'why' and 'what' of the product, and jointly defining the 'when' and 'how' of the Fintech Customer Experience. The Senior Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Management and partner with the Partner Integration Support team to ensure a high-level of collaboration around the feature product pipeline and the partner onboarding experience.
Manage the Fintech Onboarding & Technical Certification processes that ensures that internal teams are ready and Fintech partners have met our integration standards
Serve as product SME and participate in Fintech partner meetings
Collaborate with Production Support and Partner Integration Support teams to resolve technical issues
Responsible for defining product features and writing very clear, thorough, and detailed user stories for features and product sets per Agile methodology and communicate effectively to technical team
Responsible for producing onboarding materials including user guides, product overview decks, and Fintech training materials
Advocating for our Fintech partners and defining ways to continually contribute and improve the customer experience
Help build standard onboarding processes that scale and meet the needs of the internal stakeholders and our enterprise customers
Manage the development of Fintech partner satisfaction and onboarding metrics
Collaborate with internal teams on a new service management workflows and processes Basic Qualifications:
- This can be a remote position, but will require regular in-person meetings at our Sterling and Fairfax, Virginia offices
- 4+ years of working on payment systems, in banking, or in financial services
- 5+ years of product management experience owning product line strategy, product roadmaps and successfully bringing products to market
- 3+ years of experience working directly with enterprise customers at a SaaS technology company
- Experience supporting Cloud/SaaS software products and APIs
- Create structured Test Plans for Fintech partners
- Have direct experience with agile development process (specifically Scrum)
- Support change management by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- Operates with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with a strong leadership presence
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of product management techniques, methodologies and best practices and should be well versed and experience using with agile processes and methodologies
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to collaborate effectively with Fintechs and internal departments (Integration Support, Platform Development, and Production Support) on complex technical issues
- Have SaaS application and mobile application development experience
- Have strong technical skills or have in-depth knowledge of API testing tools to directly collaborate with our Fintech partners
- Have direct experience with Jira Software, Confluence, GitHub, Slack, Postman, Tableau, Salesforce, and Figma
- Detail-oriented and can write technical documentation and client facing materials
- Are a creative problem solver, able to adapt to challenges through collaboration and use internal stakeholders as a part of developing practical solutions
- Have a career goal of joining a FinTech start-up team that is launching new products and services into a dynamic, fast-paced, and competitive marketplace
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration
At MainStreet Bank we strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on staff to meet and exceed our customers' needs. MainStreet team members enjoy a friendly working environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, generous benefits and access to resources for improving their well-being.
For more information visit our website at .
MainStreet Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.