Gastroenterology opening in , Virginia. They are seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their team! Regional Healthcare is committed to quality patient care and offers providers the opportunity to participate and implement quality, patient safety, and patient satisfaction initiatives.
- This is a hospital-employed position in a solo practice setting with mid-level support.
- ERCP and EUS preferred but not required.
- Office space is conveniently located within walking distance of the hospital.
- The city is flanked to the east by Carroll County and to the west by Grayson County, providing the hospital with a primary service area of 50,000.
- Nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, offering outdoor activities the whole family can enjoy! New River Trail State Park offers hiking, hunting, and fishing as well as canoeing, kayaking, and tubing. The Appalachian Trail passes through the area providing scenic views and more hiking. The Virginia Creeper Trail, one of the area s most popular trails, begins at Whitetop Station at the Virginia-North Carolina border. Its spectacular scenery makes the trail a true bucket-list experience! Located 75 minutes NW of Winston-Salem, NC, and approximately 5 hours NW of Myrtle Beach, SC. Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, NC is the closest airport located 90 minutes SE of Galax. Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport in Roanoke, VA is 1 hour and 45 minutes NE.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director Stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- About Twin County Regional Healthcare
Welcome to the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains, known for its bluegrass music, tradition, recreation, and scenic beauty.
The Hospital Has been the region's healthcare leader since 1973. It provides a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services at its acute care hospital and through its various physician practices.
The Community Features a small-town atmosphere with easy access to larger metropolitan areas. While cherishing its traditions, it looks forward to an even more prosperous future. Here, you will discover an area of extraordinary beauty and natural resources, enriched with a human spirit that is unparalleled. Residents enjoy ready access to many outdoor recreational activities, including everything from hiking the Appalachian Trail and canoeing the New River to biking the New River Trail and hunting and fishing in nearby state parks and national forests. The Twin Counties are home to native trout streams, rare wildflowers, natural white pine forests, and unsurpassed views.
The region boasts a progressive, well-rounded program of educational opportunities for students, and a number of colleges and universities are close by. Residents also enjoy a robust cultural scene. School of the Arts provides classes in music, literature, visual arts and culinary arts for all ages and skill levels year-round. Music Center includes an outdoor amphitheater and indoor interpretive center to highlight the music and musicians of the Blue Ridge. And the 475-seat, historic Theater is home to a live "Blueridge Backroads" radio show and regularly scheduled live performances.