Gastroenterology opening in Roanoke, Virginia.
Roanoke, Virginia, Gastroenterology Job
- Practice models academia and includes eleven faculty
- Core strengths in Colorectal Cancer Screening, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Hepatology and Interventional Endoscopy.
- Join the largest referral practice in western Virginia for Interventional and IBD and the only practice with dedicated Hepatology.
- Explore collaborative research with prestigious University
- Appointment at affiliated School of Medicine
- EUS and ERCPs optional - not required
- Live in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Mild four-season climate with the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Hiking, skiing, and this is the mountain Bike Capital of the east coast!
- Great shopping, fantastic restaurants, its own symphony orchestra, live theatre, opera, ballet and many other culturally diverse attractions.
- Region has an excellent public school system, and there are six colleges and universities within an hours' drive.
- Guaranteed base + wRVU production incentives
- Outstanding benefits including sign on, relocation, student loan, company funded pension plan & more