Real Estate Agent New or Experienced!
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate brokerage in the country. We are the top leaders in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume.
We are seeking new and experienced real estate salespersons to join our brokerage.
Agents will represent home sellers and home buyers in real estate transactions. This will include negotiating prices, coordinating with third party entities, and managing transaction paperwork.
Additionally, agents will perform strategic prospecting methods to find new clients who are interested in selling or buying real estate.
Applicants without a real estate license can apply. However, you will need a license to become a real estate salesperson.
Becoming a real estate salesperson is not just a career change, it is a lifestyle choice. If you are tired of the 9-to-5 grind, working for others, and being stuck in the office, then this lifestyle is a great fit for you.
Keller Williams gives you access to the industrys leading technology to help you optimize your workflow from lead-to-close. In addition to technology access, Keller Williams provides sales training. We ensure our team membersnew and seasonedhave training, knowledge, and mentors so they can thrive in their careers.
You can become your own boss, earn an income without limitation, and enjoy the flexibility of your own schedule.
We will show you how this is possible.
- Prospect and lead generate through in-person meetings, phone calls, digital media, open houses, and more.
- Represent buyers and sellers to start and close real estate transactions
- Foster client relationships
- Negotiate purchase agreements, manage client issues, and coordinate with third party entities
- Active real estate agent or have the will to earn a license (we can help)
- Motivated person with the willingness to learn and excel in their field
- A great communicator who loves working with people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills
- Optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
Real estate agents are independent contractors, not provided a salary or hourly wage. This however also means your income potential has no limit. Full-time real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty can make $100,000+ in their first 1-2 years.
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work for matters!
- Training Magazine: training organization across all industries
- US News: Real Estate Company Customer Service
- 1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- Realtor Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: on list of happiest Companies to Work for
Whether you are a licensed agent or you are seeking your real estate license, your application is welcome.
Powered by JazzHR