Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Massachusetts. An exciting child/adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a behavioral facility in Massachusetts. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they may consider part-time availabilities. You will work with adult inpatients, with a possibility of a small outpatient component. Future residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice coverage, full comprehensive benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Child/Adolescent psychiatry position
- Full-time position
- Inpatient with possible small outpatient component
- Monday through Friday workweek with a light call
- 1 hour for initial evaluations and 30 minutes for med checks
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Will look at future residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail