Tradewind recruitment are seeking an experienced teacher to join a primary school based in Winsford as soon as possible.
The role is to teach in a Year 4 class on a full time basis for the whole academic year. The class does contain some challenging behaviours and SEND pupils with the support of a 1:1 Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate must have some resilience and have a proven track record of dealing with challenging behaviours.
If successful upon application we are holding immediate interviews for this position. The daily rate will be from £100 - £150 depending on the experience.
To be considered from his role, we will need -
- Qualified Teaching Status.
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Over 45 CPD courses to help further your development!
- A dedicated consultant to support you around the clock.
- We offer a complimentary Teaching Assistant course to help you understand the role!
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role in Winsford, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at or call .