Integrative Medicine opening in , Nebraska.
An outpatient medical center in the Greater Omaha, Nebraska Area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. Omaha is Nebraska s largest city and one of the largest cities in the nation. Omaha is known for its fantastic cultural sites, including the Henry Doorly Zoo, which has the world s largest indoor rainforest, and the city s historic Old Market. Omaha sits on the Missouri River, which offers opportunities for boating and fishing, and is also near a variety of lakes and woodlands, making it a perfect spot for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified ABMS
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics combined
- Cases/Procedures: Wound care
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Pay: Negotiable
- Scheduling: Asap - Ongoing (minimum 3 month assignment)
- Monday to Friday 4-10 hour days, but could transition to 5-8 hour days
- No holidays or weekends
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !