Price Benowitz, LLP is looking to add a full-time Pre-Litigation Personal Injury Attorney join its growing team at their Washington, DC headquarters. This position is intended for a seasoned attorney who can close the deal on incoming personal injury cases that have been pre-screened by our intake team. The ideal candidate is a sales-person at heart, with prior experience as a PI attorney, or as an intake attorney in a PI setting. This could be a fully in-office or hybrid position; candidates must be within reasonable commuting distance of our Washington DC office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Efficiently manage leads and close deals through intake process for complex personal injury/medical malpractice cases for which obtaining records and/or consulting with specialists is necessary before signing the case.
- Communicate seamlessly between the Intake and Personal Injury Litigation teams.
- Obtain and organize client records and documentation.
- Communicate professionally, confidently, and with empathy to potential clients.
- Prior experience with personal injury law.
- Experience handling intake of personal injury cases.
- Ability to vet and research incoming potential cases for viability.
- Expert communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Powered by JazzHR