Greenwich, located along the Long Island Sound, is a quiet and upscale community, just 35 minutes by train to Manhattan. This is a beautiful city, offering a great quality of life with historic homes and manicured lawns, offering a great quality of life, excellent schools, plenty of recreation, and access to arts and culture galore.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Ashley Sanderson at or send your CV to .
- Join a well-established and award-winning group practice
- Outpatient with newborn rounding
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Competitive compensation
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package to include medical insurance, vacation and CME time, and a retirement plan
- Unbeatable location in Connecticut; a quick commute to NYC
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at , mention job
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail