CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington hospital with their search for a Primary Care physician due to growth. You will work 4 days in the clinic and have a 1:6 phone call. Come join other physicians and providers in this collegial group. The clinic is conveniently located on the campus next to the hospital. Excellent support staff. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WA medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus extra income for any additional call taken or shifts in walk-in clinic. You will also be offered medical benefits for the physician and family would be a little extra, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
There are many shops to visit downtown. These shops feature a variety of locally made products including clothing, food, art, wine, and gifts. You can take a walk down the pier and enjoy more shops and galleries located on the pier.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Art Moran directly at or email your CV to .
- Free medical benefits for physician and family coverage available
- Join several physicians and RN's
- Full-time position working 4 days a week
- Call will be 1:6 (phone only)
- Quality patient panel 18 - 22 patients per day
- Clinic is on campus next to the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail