Whether you enjoy boating, golfing, fishing, car shows and hiking in the summer, or skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating and hunting in the winter, this Midwestern community has it all Live on one of several lakes in the area, or buy or build a house in town. Easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul and Fargo, and their international airports. Nationally-ranked schools, and low cost of living are also bonuses of this area.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to .
- No call
- Schedule and salary dependent on specialty
- BC or BE accepted
- Quality incentive bonuses
- Retirement benefits including profit sharing
- Sign-on bonus and housing allowance
- 16 - 30 patients per day
- Large, integrated health system serving a regional population of 100K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail