Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Forest Park, Georgia.
Physician Assistant Forest Park (Atlanta), GA 30297
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Physician Assistant to join our growing private medical practice full time in Forest Park, GA. We are a part of the Atlanta metro area, located less than 10 miles south of the city. We are seeking a provider who can provide high-quality direct patient care and management along with our multidisciplinary team, is compassionate and has an interest in restorative, rehabilitative, and regen medicine. Our ideal candidate has experience or interest in physical medicine and rehab and/or orthopedics, experience working with joint and musculoskeletal pain, and experience with large joint injections.
Who we are:
We are a private integrated physical medicine practice that is committed to patient-centered care and the highest standards of safety in all that we do. We re dedicated to providing comprehensive patient care with the respect, compassion, and one-on-one attention. Our group was created to provide exceptional, innovative, and compassionate care. Since our start, our skilled team of medical doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists, physician assistants, physical therapists, and support staff, have worked to enhance every patient s life, from diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and recovery-a commitment that has enabled our center to earn a stellar reputation.
We strive to give our patients the best, warmest, most effective care possible. We work to build relationships with each individual patient so that we can understand their wants and needs and help them to achieve their health and wellness goals. The result is more comprehensive, more targeted, and more comfortable care delivered. Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of our patients. Our providers are well experienced and knowledgeable, and together with our amazing support staff, we strive to take the best care of our patients so that they can enjoy their healthiest, happiest lives.
- Direct patient care, oversight and management
- Patient evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/records)
- Order/review diagnostic imaging
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Order treatments, modalities as medically necessary
- Patient education as to care plan options, diagnosis, lifestyle modifications, rehab/corrective actions
- Collaboration with the healthcare team and support staff for comprehensive patient care
- Prep the patients and the procedure rooms
- Maintain a sterile environment
- Treatments to include Intra-articular and trigger point injections, regen injections
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant (PA)
- PA License to practice in GA
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Experience in Orthopedics, pain management, or physical medicine preferred
- Must be registered with Medicare
- Must be able to inject large joints
- $110k -$120k per year plus bonus compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Compensation
Our interdisciplinary team provides effective solutions for our patient s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic multidisciplinary team and are looking to add a compassionate PA to our group. We offer a competitive compensation, great benefits, fantastic work life balance, and supportive colleagues in a state-of-the-art facility. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply