Pediatrics opening in Savannah, Georgia.
Pediatric Surgery Group is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Incoming candidate will join 1 other physician and 2 Mid-Levels.
- 4 days in office w/ 1 procedure day
- 1:4 call
- Practice is currently seeing 60-70 pediatric patients per day
- Resident rotations throughout the practice
- Call duties are light as the Resident team handles emergent cases
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
About Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center. Our hospital includes the region s only Level 1 trauma center, Level III NICU, children s hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- It is dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine.
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply