Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Marietta, Georgia. Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Physician in Georgia
A well-established hospital system is seeking a OBGYN to join their team of experienced physicians at their 102-bed hospital located just 20 miles from downtown Atlanta.Opportunity Highlights:
- Clinic located on the hospital campus
- Approximately 60% OBGYN and 40% GYN patients
- Average of 18-22 patients per day in the clinic
- Clinic is new and includes an on-site lab
- Approximately 40-50 deliveries per month on the average.
- 10 Labor and Delivery Rooms with 1 dedicated C-Section Suite
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage
- Robotic capabilities
Enjoy a low cost of living while having easy access to downtown Atlanta just 20 minutes away!
- 20 miles from downtown Atlanta
- Recreational activities including: hiking, biking and walking trails along the Butterfly Trails
- Just minutes from Sweetwater Creek State Park
- Home to Douglas County Arts Council that includes art museums, art exhibitions and a host of concerts and book signings
- Board certified or Board eligible in OBGYN
- MD or DO
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Georgia license
Board Eligible or Board Certified
Must be able to obtain and active, unrestricted Georgia licenseJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md