Hospitalist opening in Panama City, Florida.
Nocturnist Hospitalist: Up to $325k Base Compensation, $25k Commencement and Incentive Bonus Available
HNI is recruiting BE/BC Internal/Family Medicine physicians to join their team at Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Hospital in Panama City, Florida.
This opportunity features:
- 150-bed acute care facility
- Level II Trauma Center
- 42- bed ICU
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice
- Comprehensive FT benefits package
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- 3 physicians day, 1 night
- 2 Intensivists Days (on call nights)
- 1 APP Day/1APP night
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture HNI s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, Internal Medicine
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, Florida, prescriptive authority.
Why Join Our Team
About Ascension Sacred Heart Bay
- As part of Ascension the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system Sacred Heart offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Sacred Heart was founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1915. While our technology has improved dramatically, and the buildings have grown and expanded, our commitment to the mission remains steadfast: to provide excellent health care to all people, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
- Sacred Heart Health System includes hospital campuses in Pensacola, Miramar Beach, Panama City, and Port St. Joe, Florida, as well as The Studer Family Children s Hospital at Sacred Heart Northwest Florida s only children s hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Group, the largest network of primary care and specialty physicians in Northwest Florida.
- Bay offers an accredited Stroke Center, a Level II Trauma Center - which provides 24-hour emergency care for life-threatening injuries and illnesses, and emergency services located at the main hospital as well as a freestanding emergency center on Panama City Beach.
About Panama City
- Home to pristine white beaches and the iconic emerald waters of the Gulf Coast (consistently voted one of the top beaches in the country).
- Beautiful state parks that provide untainted access to flora and fauna.
- Pier Park is a popular destination that offers entertainment, dining, and shopping for people of all ages.
- Located between Eglin AFB and Tyndall AFB, Panama City offers a strong military community in Northwest Florida.
- Situated on St. Andrew s Bay, Panama City offers plenty of salt and freshwater activities, including boating and fishing.