Neurology opening in Conway, Arkansas. Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Arkansas
A reputable health system committed to providing high-quality, compassionate health care services is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in neurology. This position offers the ability to learn highly competitive incomes while working within a physician-friendly organization that has been serving its communities for nearly 100 years.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information - Live in one of the fastest-growing cities in the state!
- Busy practice with $600,000+ earning potential
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus + $10,000 relocation assistance
- Student loan forgiveness available
- $5,000 for CME
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Residency stipend available
- J-1 + H-1B visa sponsorship available
Filled with incredible natural beauty, this inviting community is a perfect place to live and work. Approximately 30 minutes from Little Rock, you ll have access to all you need-and so much more!
- A low cost of living + great housing options in charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, hiking, and fishing
- Plenty of parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes throughout the region
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Medscape names Arkansas one of its "Best Places to Practice 2021"
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in neurology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md