Life Is Too Short Not to Work Somewhere Awesome
Yes, you read that correctly. Life is too short not to work somewhere awesome!
And we are that place. Who we are:
We are a full-service Moving and Junk Removal Company
. We are actively looking to grow our team as the busy season is upon us. Why our employees love working with us:
-- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE JUNE 2016
-- EARN $15-$25/Hour, TIPS AND BONUSES PAID OUT DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY Company Overview To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service). Job Summary
To be a professional moving company captain
that helps people by providing hands-on labor, moving, and junk removal
service. We serve residential and commercial businesses/services. Responsibilities
Qualifications Who we're looking to hire:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all HUNKS to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- We Stand By Our Services
- And much more ..