HIRING DRIVERS AND MOVERS IMMEDIATELY! $17 - $25 an hour PLUS tips!
Full-time and part-time positions available.
We just opened a new College H.U.N.K.S. location and are looking for laborers, as well as the future management of the company. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and move up quickly as we grow in the northeast part of the Twin Cities! As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job. You will have the chance to educate clients about our exceptional services and the benefit of using us over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction. Company Overview
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place people with little experience can work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a background check.