Description: Who we are:
TheraTree is a pediatric therapy practice in Western Kentucky who is committed to growing minds, bodies, and spirits through Occupational Therapy
, Speech Therapy
, Physical Therapy
, Behavioral Therapy
, and Mental Health Therapy
. We're out to create thriving children who's voices are heard, bodies that move, they are independent experiencing a life they love, and are in turn an inspiration for what is possible in life.
Our Clinicians' Purpose: To grow minds, bodies, and spirits holistically through effective and efficient therapeutic services so that children and families have a new access to happy, healthy, well balanced lives and have become an inspiration to the community for what is possible in life.
Mental Health Provider can include Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor. Mental Health Provider Responsibilities:
- Screening & Evaluation for Mental Health including: screening, evaluations, performing / interpreting standardized assessments, establishing / updating plan of care, intervention, home education programs, reassessment of progress, re-evaluation, discharge and consultation with clients and other professionals
- Maintain all necessary client documentation, confidentiality, and personal medical records for Employer to comply with state regulations, service contracts, and confidentiality
- Produce a volume of work with a full-time caseload.
Mental Health Provider Qualifications:
- Administer and interpret standardized assessments that identify deficits related to mental health.
- Establish and update plans of care for Mental Health Therapy
- Make progress with patients through therapy with home education programs.
- Reassess and re-evaluate progress that leads to discharge for all goals met.
- Celebrate patient success such that they are an inspiration for others!
- Educate the public on how Mental Health Therapy including: what it is, the different branches of it (social work, marriage and family therapy, and clinical counseling) and how it helps, such that the community sees help is available and possible.
- Support the whole child with our complimentary multidisciplinary team approach.
- Choose your passion with our various settings of outpatient in Owensboro, Henderson, or Louisville KY, remote telehealth, and/or school based setting. (Ask about your preferred setting in your interview.)
- Supervise Clinical Social Workers, Master's Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselor Associates, or Marriage and Family Therapy Assistants as needed and document supervision.
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN flexibility available.
What you'll love about our BENEFITS: Our Investment in You learn more
- Efficiency without giving up Effectiveness with your time
- Licensed to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the state of Kentucky or eligible for supervision
- Completed 2 years of supervised Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Professional Clinical Counseling experience under a qualified licensed professional in Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Professional Clinical Counseling
- CPR & First Aid certification
- Up to date Immunizations including documentation of TB skin test
- Pass background check
- Valid driver's license
We Grow Your Skill Set learn more
- Motivating Pay Package
- Bonus Pay opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continued Education
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid CF supervision
- Paid Training
- Ongoing training reimbursement
- Mentorships Available
- Company culture that values empowerment , responsibility , leadership and integrity .
Staff Share Success...
"I Love our bonus program! It gives a ton of motivation to staff!" - Arrielle, RBT
"I love growing minds, bodies, and spirits at TheraTree Pediatric Services! What a wonderful and inspiring job! I love being able to see kids have fun while meeting goals to build many different developmental skills they need for everyday life. I have seen many successes with many different children even in my short time of being at Theratree Pediatrics. Whether it be attending to a given task for 10 minutes or transitioning without caregiver for the first time We love to see such BIG successes that might seem so small to others. Even SMALL STEPS MAKE FOR GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND MILESTONES! I love to see children and their families leaving therapy happy and knowing they have accomplished something great! They always say find a job that you enjoy, and you will never have to work a day in your life. That is exactly what I have found in working for this company and with the many children here! I love my job and the rewarding nature of helping grow minds, bodies and spirits!" - Ms. Faith, MS, OTR/L
"There is a sweet client that has been working on feeding at our clinic. Today we completed a telehealth session during breakfast time. He had picked out all his food for his plate and was ready when he joined. He picked out peaches, blueberries, banana, pancakes, and eggs. He took at least 4 bites of everything! Mom even shared that he ate a whole hamburger yesterday. This is so big and we are excited that he is taking steps toward being able to eat food with his family and friends." - Kaitlin, MS, OTR/L
"My son started at TheraTree almost 2 years ago. At the time he was missing milestones and I could tell he had some sensory issues. TheraTree has helped Andy in so many ways. He has overcome challenges in his everyday life and has overcome some sensory issues. Cole has helped him at first to brush his teeth correctly and overcome sensory issues such as hair cutting, using a toothbrush and food textures. Cole has also been helping my son with being able to stay on task and stay focused when he is overstimulated. Cole has taught Andy to take turns and to be able to share with others. Since Andy has been going to TheraTree he is more focused, and is right on track. Andy has developed new motor skills and social skills. Andy has become a brighter kid. Thank you TheraTree and Cole for all you do for us!" Andy's Mom
Hear more from our team:
My UNIQUE ROLE: I have a radical idea about my role in healthcare. The children in our community cannot be fixed. Because to be fixed, you must be broken. our kids and our families are not broken. They may be facing challenges; challenges that are real valid and affecting their life. I see that. It IS my role to give children and families access to living happy, healthy, and well balanced lived. This access is created through developing the skills and giving the tools for living life. It's an access for their VOICE to be heard, their BODY to move, and to become INDEPENDENT. The children and families who walk through my doors are not broken, they are perfectly imperfect humans and I believe this to our core. It is my mission to create a community aligned in this vision; to give children and families access to happy, healthy and well-balanced lives through removing barriers. Together, we grow minds, bodies, and spirits. - Jessica Hatfield, Owner/CEO