Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a Massage Therapist at our Holmdel franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Excellent Medical Plans, Dental & Vision Insurance (full time employee)
- Comprehensive 401k package ( full time employee)
- Free CEU's for massage therapists and additional training in massage modalities for additional income
- Great starting service hour plus incentives, bonuses & gratuities based on experience and availability
- Paid Time Off (full time employee)
- Opportunities for growth
- Multi/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
- Compensated sit time structure
- 24/7 employee support line
- Free massage monthly and employee discount on all services and products
- Top of the line equipment and supplies
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.