We have an exciting opportunity at Ameriprise as a Marketing Manager supporting to increase advisor generated revenue through communications, implementation strategies, and resource creation. Manage relationships with program owners across MCCR, the Field and ABDG to support the Ameriprise Financial Institution Group. Manage the field execution of their critical initiatives and provide guidance on program improvement based on field facing resource and advisor feedback.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
- Build and create training, resources, and communications to support field engagement/implementation plans for new programs/initiatives and improvements to existing capabilities. Coordinate with and support advisors, field leaders, and field facing resources in ongoing execution of the Ameriprise Client Experience and a Referable Service Experience.
- Manage business partner relationships across Marketing and the field organization including strategic collaboration on plans to drive shared goals, development of field input and delivery opportunities, and serve as field subject matter expert. Manage data both quantitative and qualitative for use in strategic planning, communications, and training.
- Deliver training, updates, and appropriate coaching directly to advisors through various channels both owned and unowned. Use these forums as opportunities to gather feedback and design recommendations for program improvements and messaging opportunities. Support the development of training content for field leaders, coaches, and advisors as appropriate.
- Assist in creation of internal presentations to outline strategic vision, progress towards goals, competitive landscape, and regular execution updates to executive leadership teams and related business partner.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Ability to design compelling field and internal presentations that influence strategic direction and advisor action.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Deep knowledge set in digital marketing programs: social media, paid & organic search, website design, email marketing, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
About Our Company
- Degree in Marketing, Management, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Public Relations, Journalism.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.