MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Assistant at Merrill Gardens Kirkland . Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required for all of our team members.
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical, painting, plumbing, floor care, heating and HVAC skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor vehicle maintenance, preferred
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Maintenance Assistant with Merrill Gardens!
Our Maintenance Assistants with Merrill Gardens:
- Perform general maintenance projects as assigned including installations and repairs of; plumbing, electrical, fire/sprinkler, H.V.A.C., landscape, carpentry work, painting and equipment repair.
- Ensure that walls, floor coverings, doors, windows, furniture and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained and repaired.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon request.