Working for a large, well established manufacturing business in Plymouth with high-end Machine technology. The purpose of the Machine operator is load, unload and quality check products to tight tolerances.
We are able to offer permanent positions with great company benefits
Hours of work available:
Monday to Friday rotating to - Salary £22,595
OR Monday to Thursday Salary - £36k
- To follow written instructions
- To recognise issues with products
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work alongside quality to ensure reduced waste.
- Use Vernier's & Micrometers.
- Regular quality inspection.
- Support the running of machinery and ensure coolants/oils are topped up at all times.
- Ensure any breakdowns are reported immediately to supervisors and maintenance team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience as a Machine Operator is essential
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent Maths skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organised.