As the central IT business partner of the MVV Group, we and our 190 employees are consistently tackling the challenges of digitalization and making a significant contribution to a stable and sustainable energy supply.
We are looking for you to join our Telecommunications division at our Offenbach location near Frankfurt as a
IT System Administrator (m/f/d) Telecommunications Division
Working hours: full-time Start: immediately limited for two years
This is what you can expect with us:
- Plan, install, configure, document and maintain the information technology infrastructure in the telecommunications work area.
- Assist customers and internal departments with technical issues, handle tickets and material procurement.
- Plan and implement changes in the system
- Assist with internal or customer projects
- Ensure trouble-free and secure operation of entrusted systems (e.g. Starface PBX, Audiocodes SBC).
- Participation in the on-call service
What you bring to the table:
- Completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) system integration, information technician (m/f/d), business information specialist (m/f/d) or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience
- Expertise in SIP and VoIP required
- Expertise in Microsoft TEAMS desirable
- Very good skills in German and basic knowledge of English.
- Class B driving license required
This is what you can look forward to:
As the central IT service provider of the MVV Group, we would like to develop sustainable solutions together with you. In doing so, we offer you varied and responsible activities, performance-based remuneration, diverse development prospects and an attractive professional environment.
Then apply online now at , reference .
If you have any questions, please contact Nadine Meixner, phone -1515.