Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a leading big box retailer at their Head Office.You will report into the HR Manager, working in a fast paced environment.
You will need
- Provide HR advice, coaching and support to Branch Managers and colleagues on a wide range of HR and employment matters including disciplinary, grievance and absence issues
- Build relationships with the Regional HR Managers and support various HR/ER cases
- Manage your own case load and support the creation and completion of various written communications both for invites and outcomes
- Ensure quality standards and policies are adhered to
- Identify opportunities for improving processes and services to colleagues
- Support management of the colleague absence process across the business
- Work with unions and solicitors on specific cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be extremely organised and able to support the wider team
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel and preferably SAP
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines and to reprioritise when required
- A proactive approach to work
- Be able to coach and support colleagues of all levels
- The ability to make your own legally and commercially sound decisions, to manage the risk to the business
Please apply today with your most up to date CV!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal