Do you enjoy having the ability to enrich the lives of those around you?
Are you respectful and compassionate?
Our seniors are thankful for high quality assistance and we enjoy providing the care they deserve!
We offer on the job paid training and a free meal each shift you work!
Mathison Retirement Community, a 74 unit assisted living home has a need for a full-time Housekeeper.
Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
· Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions to include clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas of the community
· Use proper cleaning procedures to ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and attractive manner
Qualifications of the Housekeeper
· Strong verbal communications skills
· Previous experience working as a housekeeper is a must
· High school education or equivalent is required
Benefits offered to the Housekeeper
· Blue Cross/Blue Shield health and dental insurance!
· Company paid life insurance and Teladoc benefits!
· Flexible Spending/Dependent Care benefits!
· Generous paid time off!
· Free meal on your shift!
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
7 AM-3:30 PM
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
If you are interested, please come in to our office located at 3637 West HWY 390, Panama City, FL 32405 and fill out an application anytime Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you have any questions, please call DeAnna Palmer at 850-215-4663