Hospitalist opening in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital West is a 154-bed, non-profit, Level 3 trauma center, Level 2 Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric care, as well as many other specialties. The hospital was previously awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer in 2015.
- Team of 16 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists do not run codes or RRTs
- 14-bed, open ICU with intensivist coverage; Procedures are not required
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Lake Saint Louis is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 in western St. Charles County. The city's central amenity is the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make Lake Saint Louis popular to residents and visitors alike. There are three shopping centers and numerous restaurants to choose from and is located a short 45-minute drive to downtown St. Louis. Lake Saint Louis is also home to one of the best school systems in the state. The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.