Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary: Circa £50k
A large Plastic Injection Moulding company now require a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join their team.
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - Responsibility
- Must be able to give precise Legal advice to the business for Safety Environmental and Energy needs
- Good knowledge of CCA, SECR, DSEAR, ATEX, CDP Hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste streams internal sortation and external collection along with good knowledge of EWC
- Packaging waste data collection and reporting
- Paint plant re Permit B management - total management of the IPPC regulations which is the essence of the permit. Training of internal employees to be compliant with the Permit B
- NWBC quarterly reporting under the IPPC regs for solvent use/fume escape to atmosphere
- Fume and dust analysis to offer protection to employees and WHS, also giving confidence to external bodies
- CDP Carbon Disclosure Project (JLR specific requirement) must complete by July annually with all data. The outcome identifies each WHS employees Co2 production. This gives JLR their global footprint from their own production and all their suppliers
- The SECR regs, which must go with our directors report annually. Similar to the above
- Water plus for waste water discharge consents.
- BPF - CCA agreements to claim our tax relief
- Environmental Agency, Insurance, HSE and North Warwickshire Borough Council audits/inspections. All of whom come on site regular
- ESOS must show compliance and register with EA re our route to compliance
- Training of all tiers in the business. Safety, Environmental and Energy
- Specific high level risk assessment for Fire-DSEAR-ATEX, health surveillance, etc. all required externally
- BSI, customer and insurance audits
- Internal training of other disciplines to satisfy external bodies
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ L5 in Occupational Health & Safety (or equivalent)
- Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards
- Hold an environmental Management Qualification such as IEMA, NEBOSH or CEIH
- Experience with managing environmental issues and issuing IPPC Permits
- Experience with DSEAR & ATEX etc
For more information please call Paul Gorton on .
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.