(REMOTE 3x/wk) - Head of Mechanical Engineering - P.E. - HVAC/Plumbing Design
Location: Edmonds, WA
--PARTIAL REMOTE 3x week--
-Great opportunity to mentor junior engineers in the department-
We are a leading MEP engineering and energy Consulting firm with over 50 years of expertise. Our team has extensive experience in a number of different building sectors including commercial, industrial, residential, government, education, and healthcare.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentor junior engineers
- Work with other Project Managers and Engineers to maintain timeline.
- Perform design calculations and system selections.
- Complete construction documents for Plumbing and/or HVAC using AUTOCAD and Revit.
- Client managment
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5-10+ Years of experience and knowledge of most of the following:
Bonus Skills (not Required)
- Mechanical Design: HVAC/Plumbing Design
- PE License
- Project management
- Client management
- MEP background
- Experience in any of the following: Educational, Commercial, Municipal, Healthcare, Residential, Office, Retail, Community, etc
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (upto $140k DOE)
- Partial Remote flexibility
- Growth opportunity to move up
- Year-end Bonuses
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w match
- Extra 7-10 days of PTO from Christmas to New Year
- Company phone
- Team events
- Laid-back casual dress culture
- and much more!!!
So, if you are a Mechanical Enginere with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1694258 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.