Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK'S clients and customers.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand Plan-o-grams
- Execute Item cut-ins on shelf and Complete Plan-o-gram Updates
- Able to move and adjust shelving to meet Plan-o-gram specifics
- Commitment to work assigned schedule , ready to work at designated start time
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Uses a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera, and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Must be available for shifts Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Basic computer skills and daily access to the Internet, printer, and mobile device.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 60lbs on occasion.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Experience with planograms is a plus!
We're continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.