Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Buckeye, Arizona.
Full Time nurse practitioner NP with preventative focus. Great Compensation plan!
Our Nurse Practitioners are responsible for providing health care to patients who are enrolled in the Chronic Care Program to stem hospitalization. The Nurse Practitioner leads a care team that consists of Registered Nurses, Social Workers and Care Coordinators and works closely with the patient's primary care physician.
- Delivers cost-effective, high-quality care to assigned patients in a segmented territory within your permanent residence. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Complete comprehensive history and physical examination on all enrolled patients in an in-home visit.
- Collaborate with care team, patient and family members to determine patient's risk of adverse health outcomes.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all intensive level patients at least monthly.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all core level patients quarterly.
- Communicate effectively with entire care team including the patient's community primary care provider.
- Provides effective patient education/health promotion.
- Participate in clinical case conferences as required.
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Credentialed in adult, family, or geriatric care
- Has active prescriptive authority
- Experience 2 years in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Driver's license without restrictions and good driving record
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document effectively and efficiently using an EMR system
- COVID vaccinated
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to full-time employees, which includes the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Prescription Coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Life/AD&D Coverage
• Short Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan
• CME of $1,500 and 5 paid days for CME
• PTO: 4 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!
• Monday-Friday work schedule. (Flexible)