ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. ProAmpac has taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
- Supply paper, poly and print with regard to trim, basis weight, mil thickness and making sure all butt rolls come out first.
- Keep print rolls, paper and poly in proper location with core plugs in them.
- Keep warehouse and desk area neat, clean, and orderly, and rotate out dirty pads as needed
- All paper, poly and print rolls must be kept damage free and all unwrapped paper and print stock must be placed on clean pads.
- Report any damage or problems to the shift supervisor immediately.
- All return stock must have core plugs, be marked correctly and then put in its proper place on clean pads.
- All poly must have cardboard end-protectors.
- Rotate all stock. Use oldest first - No Exceptions.
- Grab truck must be checked at the start of each shift for oil, water, hydraulic fluid and general condition.
- Perform weekly and yearly inventories.
- Conduct 5S (AIB) organizing and cleaning as needed throughout the year.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Follow all Plant and Safety Rules.
- Assist in Training
- Ability to bend, twist and kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand continuously for 2 - 3 hours.
- Ability to perceive colors.
- Must have manual dexterity.
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.