- Greets guests.
- Offers information and answers questions about merchandise.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accepts payment and makes change. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.
- High School Degree or equivalent (GED) required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, in English
- Ability to stand during shift
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach above shoulders
- Ability to key and grip items
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. ". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Retail sales associate takes care of guests and provides excellent customer service.