Diesel Technician / Mechanic
615 Hwy 66 S, Kernersville, NC 27284
This is an Entry-Level Position
Some Tech Experience is a plus, but we will Train
Relocation Expense Reimbursement for Right Hire
Light, Medium and RV Repair
Center is Growing Fast!
Highest Pay Rate in the Triad for the right Technician!
Monday - Friday work week. No weekends
Truck shop business is having a record year & growing! Lots of work!
Start now and get 2 weeks of PTO!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
PARKS CHEVROLET KERNERSVILLE has an immediate, entry-level position available for a Diesel Technician. This is a great opportunity to join our top-rated service team while receiving a rewarding pay plan for your skills and expertise. If you have any tech experience in brands other than GM, your application will be considered.
Our Parks Chevrolet, Kernersville dealership has a substantial presence in the North Carolina market and is proud to be to be part of Parks Automotive Group. When you join Parks Automotive, you are joining a dealership that is currently in high growth and expansion mode.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company's core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Top pay!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability after 60 days
- No Saturdays
- Fleet Business
- Relocation expenses reimbursement
- Busy Shop with 10% Year over Year growth for 5 straight years
- Family-owned and operated
Responsibilities - Diesel Technician:
- Duties will include Drivability; High-Tech Electrical; Transmission; Steering/Suspension; Light line, Heavy Line, General Maintenance
- Clearly write needed repairs/maintenance and the parts and time needed
- Skilled Service Techs repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintain repair and service records
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Qualifications - Diesel Technician / Mechanic:
- Some Tech experience is preferred
- ASE Certification preferred
- GM Certification is preferred, but other certifications accepted
- Ability to work in a High-Volume Setting!
- Must provide own tools
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Caterpillar experience a plus!
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.