- Perform regular credit review on the loan portfolio and other securities investment on book.
- Prepare credit proposal and credit analysis on new facilities (loan, securities etc).
- Make reports on the outlook and market trends of specific industries or countries and suggest personal opinion.
- Prepare financial analysis, report and make recommendations to the management on the performance of the loan portfolio.
- Conduct ad hoc review and analysis on problem credit or past due account with timely monitoring loan payments.
- Being the manager-in-charge of the problem credit when required in liaising with the relevant parties to manage the problem credit; such as the Regulator, Account Manager, Head Office, Legal Counsels, Financial Accounting and Operations.
- Response and revert to the regulator on any enquiry regarding the loan classification, impairment and written off arrangement.
- Providing findings and recommendations to the management of any credits that require management attention.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Prefer possess of recognized accounting qualification
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Minimum - 3 years' solid experience in credit review and related functions.
- Solid experience in preparing financial analysis reports, credit review report, credit proposal and special asset report.
- Knowledge of loan documentation and relevant legal proceedings on problem credit.
- Have exposure in handling Special Assets or Problem Credit.
- Can work independently and report to senior management.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to