Construction and Projects Manager
Hyde is looking to recruit a Construction and Projects Manager
Hyde is one of the UK's leading House Builders with an award - winning Development function. We see a future where everybody works together towards social prosperity. It's a future that creates a great home for everyone. Development is at the heart of this strategy and encompasses everything from purchasing land, securing planning consents, design standards, programme management to overseeing the build and the eventual sale and letting of our homes.
Key Responsibilities of a Construction and Projects Manager
- To effectively lead and manage a portfolio of construction projects through all stages of a project from inception to completion
- Liaise with developers, contractors, architects, cost consultants and others to deliver the construction of new developments to achieve agreed objectives.
- Ensure full awareness of the project budgets. Manage the projects to ensure that all site and build costs are controlled within budget.
- Once a site is in production, monitor monthly valuations conducted for each project and ensure accurate cashflow forecasts are always maintained
- Responsible for the building contract procurement
- Review design information prior to production and liaise with Technical, Sales & Marketing
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent financial and numerical skills including budget and cash flow management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce and interpret KPIs and Management Information
- Previous residential construction project management
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads and control and manage costs
- A fantastic pension
- Life assurance
- Great holidays
- An award- winning flexible benefits package.
- Volunteering days
- Hyde operates an agile approach to work, requiring you to be in the office 40% of your time.
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to Hyde as a social business. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and Hyde is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting our customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique.
Sunday 25th September 2022