Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Individual contributor that works under limited supervision.
- Applies subject matter knowledge in the area of Pharmaceutical/Biological Process Engineering.
- Requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Applies subject matter knowledge in implementing and maintaining pharmaceutical/biological processes.
- Calculates and organizes data for standard process flow sheets including instrumentation and control considerations.
- Supports the modelling of processes and units operations.
- Follows proper sequence of operation, specifications and operating instructions for processing equipment.
- May conduct basic tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, pressure and viscosity.
- Services, troubleshoots, and solves standard engineering problems with processes or equipment already in operation.
- Follows processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
High School Diploma / GED
Minimum 2 years