Work from Home Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: is not available for this opportunity. Pay Range:
$63,100 - $137,900 Bonus Potential:
5% Requisition #:
70084 The Role at a Glance:
We are excited to bring on a Business Systems Analyst for a fully remote position.
In this role you will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex Business System Analysis assignments/projects for your assigned area(s) of responsibility. You will act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. This position will also consult and collaborate with business stakeholders to define and validate more complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals, and objectives for your assigned area(s) of responsibility. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for: Must-haves:
- Championing and enhancing organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Providing system support in a production environment minimizing disruptions and ensuring timely remediation.
- Monitoring Managed Service Provider (MSP) activity and providing direction as necessary to ensure deliverables are accurate and on-time
- Acting as a liaison between business partners and IT developers or external vendor support
- Identifying and recommending process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents, and validates more complex technical requirements
- Consulting and acting as a resource to appropriate internal/external stakeholders to assess and deliver proposed technical solutions meeting business requirements which may integrate process, business rules and business data with technology
- Determining and recommending the most appropriate technical response to identified more complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization
- Serving as a mentor and sharing knowledge with less experienced team members
- Promoting business usage of technology to add value to the business
- Developing complex test plans and performing testing as needed
- May update tables as needed
- Creating and presenting system training material and system related documents as needed
- 3 - 5+ Years of experience in business systems or process support that closely aligns with the specific responsibilities of system maintenance, project support and testing
- 1+ Years: Review and analyze multiple complex data sources and document data elements, data flow, relationships, and dependencies
Whats it like to work here?
- Experience creating standard project documentation including business requirements, test plans, etc.
- General knowledge of accounting concepts
- Experience creating SQL queries against DB tables
- Experience with data analytics software such as Dataiku, or Alteryx
- Experience with report creation in applications such as Tableau or Crystal
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweeks
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive () environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook () , Twitter () , LinkedIn (+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram () . Sign up for email alerts at Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious. Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify () notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify () avisos...... click apply for full job details