NEW INCREASED PAY RATES
We have increased our rates of pay for drivers in Coventry, where you can expect to join us on £12.40 per hour.
We have fantastic part-time opportunities in Coventry with increased pay rates for experienced PCV Bus Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team.
As a Professional Bus Driver with National Express Coventry, you will be providing the very best customer service, whilst safely transporting our customers across the West Midlands.
What you'll need:
- A Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- A passion to deliver great customer service
- To be aged 18 or over
- You can choose your amount of contracted hours, between 15 and 32 per week.
- You can choose your hours of work during the following time ranges:
- Any hours between 12 noon - 7pm (a minimum shift length of 3 hours)
- Any hours between 4am - 1am (an approximate shift length of 8 hours with one weekend day minimum)
What we offer in return for your hard work and dedication:
- £12.40 per hour increasing to £13.20 after 2 years of service and £14.75 after 5 years of service
- Up to a £2,500 joining bonus
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself and your partner
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you and a nominated person, and 50% discount for friends and family
- A free smart comfortable uniform
- A Company pension
- Fully paid CPC training
- Free licence medicals without loss of pay
- Life assurance
- Paid annual leave
- Exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK's largest retailers and service providers
- Free access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- An opportunity to take part in our Cycle to work scheme
- An opportunity to take become an Master Driver
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club
Terms and conditions apply Join us on the Journey and apply today.Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.