Conveyor Solutions is a Systems in Motion Company where we will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join our team and share your passion at a forward-thinking company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Systems in Motion!
General Job Summary:
Responsible for sales territory in the Fox Valley WI area representing and building the Conveyor Solutions, Inc. brand. The Automation Sales Engineer develops, identifies and develops relationships with new customers to promote sales of material handling equipment and systems.
Your Role on Our Team
- Work hard, work smart and have fun!
- Develop and maintain annual sales plan. Present sales plan to Sales Manager and manage daily efforts toward plan
- Develop new customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educating key decision makers, and recommending integrated solutions to achieve business goals.
- Regularly visit customer sites to understand customers operations; identify opportunities where CSI can add value; introduce products, services, and solutions.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively customize solutions to meet customer's business objectives. Inform customers of material handling technology trends.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously, some with assistance from estimating and engineering, but often completes small to mid-sized projects independently. Collects data that accurately represents customer requirements. Develops concepts that range from manual to fully automated solutions.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology, or related degree/experience
- 5+ years' experience in technical sales role preferred
- Developing key customer relationships
- Material handling systems experience and/or distribution operations experience preferred
- Required Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet
- Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus