Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician
4220 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40218
Top Pay for Experience - Seasoned Techs earn $100K!
Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus*
Over 150 Repair Orders Per Month
Bill Collins Auto Group is the Go-To spot for Shepherdsville, Mount Washington, Taylorsville, Coxs Creek as well as the entire Louisville area for drivers seeking a new or used vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our business! We believe that culture makes a difference, and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We have an immediate need to hire an experienced Automotive Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician. Start your career with us today! We value our employees and invest in their success.
What we offer:
- Strong, competitive pay plan based on experience! Seasoned Techs earn $100K+!
- Up to $2,500 Sign-on Bonus*(see Collision Center Manager Lynn Rison for details)
- Productivity bonuses!
- A/C and Heated Shop
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Over 150 Repair Orders Per Month
- Commitment to continually grow our personnel in their respective roles
- 401(k) retirement plan
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
Responsibilities - Body Shop Repair Technician:
- Pre-Op and Repair Planning: Approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process. De-trims and disassembles vehicles, putting parts on parts carts.
- Parts Procurement: Assists in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary. Uses good judgment in determining when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle-time savings.
- Vehicle Repair: Performs quality repairs without passing on defects. Utilizes the technical information sheet attached to the work order for all structural repairs, replacement, airbag and mechanical work.
Qualifications/Requirements - Body Shop Repair Tech:
- Position available to A and/ B Level Technician with experience
- I-CAR Certification a plus
- ASE Certification is a plus! (Pay Increases based on certification)
- Capable of Aluminum and or Structural Steel training a plus
- Strong work ethic with good problem-solving skills
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Must take pride in your work in restoring vehicles to their pre-collision condition
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and MVR
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.