Associate Veterinarian Part - Time
We are looking for a passionate Associate Veterinarian with a deep appreciation and commitment for veterinary medicine to join our team.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics.
- A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community.
- The ability to champion the practices objectives and values and inspire others.
- Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork.
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care.
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
Benefits and Perks
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Blue Springs is a family-friendly community with an excellent school system located in suburban Kansas City. Nearby beautiful, wooded hills and lakes offer ample outdoor recreational opportunities. Right down the road, Kansas City offers culture, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Our community is a great place to live, and our hospital is an exceptional place to pursue your career.
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients . One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were our own. Our services are provided in a clean, safe, and friendly environment and our goals are to work as a team, complementing each others talents and retaining a positive attitude .