CDR Health Inc., is seeking an Aesthetic APRN within the state of Florida to work in our new Evita MedSpa in Tallahassee. Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus will be provided for the selected candidate. This role will cater to providing our patients with aesthetic services, wellness services, regenerative therapies, and weight loss programs.
- Assesses patients health by interviewing patients and performing physical examinations, including obtaining updating, and studying medical histories and vitals.
- Developing an appropriate treatment plan based on the client's needs and wants.
- Able to start an IV and knowledgeable on the different IV treatments that are available in the clinic and the indications.
- Works in collaboration with a physician to assess the physical needs of patient
- Orders, interprets, and records results of clinical tests and reports results to physicians.
- Prescribes medications and makes recommendations for other therapeutic forms of treatment.
- Perform cosmetic injectables (e.g., BOTOX, disport, xeomin, and jeuveau).
- Laser therapy (e.g., candela, aerolase, ematrix, fraxel).
- Perform PRP injections for Aesthetic Treatments.
- Prescribe and refill medications, peptides, and hormone replacement therapies.
- Provide various kinds of anti-aging therapies.
- Recommend and refer patients to other specialists as needed.
- Ensure safety of clients at all times when performing treatments.
- Ensure professional clean work environment; to include prepping the treatment room in between patients.
- Utilize electronic medical record system.
- Record patients health history in electronic medical record system.
- Follow up with clients post-care to address any questions or concerns
- Abide by OSHA, HIPAA, and other relevant medical office regulations.
OTHER PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Maintain license through ongoing Continuing Medical Education credits as required.
- Must be willing to learn new products, services and treatment plans as the company grows.
- Highly polished and professional appearance.
- Regularly participate in marketing and social media content.
CDR Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
- Current Florida APRN license that is in good standing
- Current knowledge of aesthetic technologies and aesthetic industry trends
- 3-6 months required as an aesthetic APRN, 1+ year(s) preferred
- Minimum 2 years working with injectables, dermal fillers and lasers
- Minimum 2 years working at a medical spa, plastic surgery, or dermatology office
- Positive and professional attitude
- Willingness to help grow a newer Medical Clinic
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Attentive to detail & highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Be able to stand for up to 9 hours a day
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds