An excellent opportunity has arisen with our well-established client based in Wellingborough. They are looking for a Service Account Coordinator, reporting to the Office Manager your main duties will included, Implementing, and organising jobs, liaising with the scheduling team to ensure timescales and compliance dates are met.
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (can be 9-5 if more suitable)
Salary: £20K to £21K
Some of your duties will include:
- Arranging engineer visits, issuing documentation for client's site access
- Raising invoices
- Issuing work reports
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Data entry to our CRM system, liaising with customers, general administration duties.
You will have the below skills/experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Highly organised with ability to use initiative to organise and prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Dynamic and forward thinking
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative where applicable
- Good keyboard skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.