My Client Based in the Heart of Keswick are currently on the look out for a friendly administrator/Property Checker to join a fun and welcoming team in their office in Keswick.
With the business having a strong presence in the Lake District, they are a company spread out through the UK and Europe. This is and ideal chance for someone who really want to work for an established employer who will be able to train and develop the right candidate through the business.
If you are keen on travelling round the Lake District this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
you will be provided with a company car and fuel card, and will have the opportunity 4 days a week to visit stunning properties to make sure they are at the standard the business requires.
There are opportunities to either work 30.5 hours a week or 34 hours a week or 38 hours a week.
Salary depending on your working week will be £17,446 per annum, or £19,448 per aumm or £21,736.
What you'll be doing:
I Know it's sounds a cliché, but this is a role where no two days are the same. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of direct and 3rd party cleaners to deliver excellent operations to our owners and guests
- Ensuring we have an appropriate supply of cleaners, for both present and future needs
- Ensuring all cleaners are appropriately trained
- Building a strong employer/contractor brand locally,
- Using data to inform how we deliver and optimise quality, reliability and cost of service delivery
- Working cross-functionally with other teams throughout the UK.
- Keen attention to detail with a preference for exceeding quality expectations
- An inquisitive mind, someone who looks for new opportunities for improvements
- Adaptability and a passion for taking the initiative in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Demonstrable experience of making decisions using data to drive change
- Analytical thinking and a comfort in "failing fast" through experimentation
- A creative approach to operational problem solving, with tangible examples
- Due to the nature of this role, a full, driving license is also essential, as you'll be expected to visit our homes and will need the ability to be present in the offices that you're responsible for on a regular basis
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.